ThoughtWorks – http://www.thoughtworks.com – is looking for a Knowledge Manager to be based out of India.
Global Knowledge Manager JD:
Position to be based out of India.
The “Global Knowledge Manager” will be responsible for the following
- Work closely with the Delivery Principals of multiple projects in ThoughtWorks to ensure that relevant knowledge assets that come out of various stages of the project go into KM system.
- Will support sales and delivery knowledge requests from Global Management and Business Development Teams
- Will play an active evangelical role in creating awareness about KM and ensure that success stories are disseminated to all at ThoughtWorks
- Will actively work with community leads to ensure that communities thrive
- Will work with global and local marketing teams to ensure that the repositories reflect latest marketing collateral
- Will also assist marketing with writing external facing case studies and other related material
- Help increase awareness of KM by creating and maintaining Knowledge Training materials that can be used by consultants within the region
- Publish periodic K-newsletters targeted at different stakeholders inside TW
- Manage existing sources of external content like Forrestor & Gartner and respond to queries for these reports
- Provide knowledge related metrics to relevant stakeholders
- Keeps track of changing internal and external knowledge needs and drives necessary process changes going forward
- Passionate about technology
- Exceptional communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation
- Good understanding of emerging knowledge management principles and paradigms
- Good understanding of the implications of Web 2.0 & Enterprise 2.0
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Good research skills
- Ability to collect and assimilate ideas and content from multiple sources internal and external
- Deeply self motivated and independent
- Comfortable managing multiple high-priority knowledge requests simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Overall experience of atleast 4-5 years
- 2+ years of experience in Knowledge managment/Collaboration/Web 2.0/Enterprise 2.0 or allied areas
Email me if you are interested : dinesht at thoughtworks.com
P.S: This role is more about facilitating conversations rather than “managing” knowledge in the traditional sense.